Kovu's Plot Tree Jun 22, 2008 9:55:41 GMT -5
Post by Kovu on Jun 22, 2008 9:55:41 GMT -5
"I want nothing more to do with him!"
"I want nothing more to do with him!"
- Pocahontas - Good friends from the start, Kovu has taken it upon himself to protect her after the run in with Frollo and the other villians.
- Kenai - His relationship with the Inuit increase when Kenai got together with Pocahontas. Definately a mutual respect between these two.
- Esmerelda - What started out as a guardian relationship turned into something deeper.
- Djali - They are the best of friends.
- Zephyr - Although not related by blood, these two could be no closer. Kovu helps Esmerelda look after him.
- Teague Sparrow - A father-like figure to Kovu. Definate part of his family.
- The Lost Boys - Seen around the park from time to time. Great pals to spend a lazy afternoon with and always there in a pinch.
- Kopa - Met in Downtown and the two have a steady relationship
- Captain Li Shang - While these two haven't known each other long, there is a mutual respect and compainionship forming, as well as a need to help Esmerelda.
- Mufasa - Kovu has enormous respect for the old king and values his advice and compainionship most highly.
- Hercules - Although they haven't spent much time together, there is a mutual respect between these two and Hercules is especially kind to Zephyr.
Enemies Turned Friend:
- The Pridelanders - Kovu is slowly making the transition from the Outlands into the Pridelands. Time will tell about these relationships.
- Simba - Kovu's relationship with Simba is a complicated one. While he can never forgive Simba for his father's death, he forces himself to stay on friendly terms for Kiara's sake.
- Ursula - Because of her danger to Melody when they first met, Kovu is very aprehensive around this sea witch. But he is not grateful to the sea witch for helping Esmerelda at the wedding.
Good First Impression:
- No Face - Inititally scared of him, Kovu has come to accept No Face as a friend
- Jane Porter - Always seem to meet at the scene of trouble. Their relationship is still in the early stages.
- Chicken Little - This relationship is still getting worked out.
- Will Turner - Met briefly and no one got hurt. Must be a good sign.
- Clopin - Mostly a passerby in Kovu's life. Esmerelda's "father" so he has to stay in good standing with the Gypsy King.
- Kiara - Friendship that blossomed into love.
- The White Rabbit
- Prince Rupert (Snow White)
- Simba - Kovu recently learned that Simba killed his blood father. This puts their relationship on pins and needles.
- Scar - While he never physically met him, Kovu is continually haunted by Scar's legacy, with no help from his mother.
- Frollo - After his attack on Pocahontas and the others, there is no hope of this relationship going good. Frollo better watch out for this lion!
- Clayton - Rivals in more ways than one. Each competeing for Esmerelda's safety and now her love. Much mistrust in this relationship.
- Lady Tremaine - After her repeated attacks on Esmerelda, this french lady isn't Kovu's favorite person. No hope of things turning around.
Friends Turned Enemy:
Off to a Bad Start:
- Hades - Well, Hades causes trouble wherever he goes. This one's a no brainer!
- Basil - While thier first meeting didn't go to well, Kovu hopes to repair damages and start new.
- Zira - Kovu's relationship with his mother is very strained. Although he cares about all she had done for him as a cub (the training probably saved his life many times), he despises her need for revenge and the secrets she keeps from him.
- Nuka - While his cruel barbs sometimes hurt Kovu, the two brothers really care for eachother and Kovu wants to see their relationship improve.
- Vitani - She is the relation that Kovu likes the most. While most of their relationship is based around fighting, they care about eachother and look out for eachother.